Take It With You Contest Rules!
TAKE IT WITH YOU
- How to Enter: Beginning at 7:00 AM. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on January 16, 2021 until 5:00 p.m. PST on April 15, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”), you may enter the “#Takeitwithyou Contest” (the “Promotion”) by visiting the Social Media Pages owned and operated by Lewis County Coffee Co., and completing and submitting the online entry requirements. Incorrect and incomplete entries are void.
All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid. There is no limit to the amount of individual or group entry’s. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” begins at 12:00 a.m. PST and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST unless specified otherwise. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by you. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address or social media account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses and social media accounts for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
- Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older as of the Promotion start date, except employees and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of the Promotion Entities (as defined below) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and all local sponsors. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited.
- Privacy: When you enter Promotion constitutes your consent to Sponsor's use of your name, likeness, entry, photos and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- Limitations of Liability: Lewis County Coffee Company (“Sponsor”), M-Y Agency, LLC, Happy Destiny Limited, and other participating sponsors (collectively with Sponsor, the “Promotion Entities”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, their respective representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with your participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. Any and all warranties and guarantees are subject to the respective manufacturer’s terms. Except where prohibited by law, the winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use said winner's and any travel companion’s names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. You further understand and agree that all rights under any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived.
- How Winner will be Determined: The one (1) grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be selected by Lewis County Coffee from the images supplied by the entrant to the public Social Media pages of the Sponsor, by 5:00 PM PST on April 15, 2021, and publicly announced on April 17, 2021. Decisions of Sponsor and Administrator with respect to Grand Prize Winner and other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final. A prospective Grand Prize Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return same, properly executed, within five (5) days of issuance of prize notification. If Sponsor or Administrator is unable to contact the prospective Grand Prize Winner within three (3) days from first notification attempt, if the prospective Grand Prize Winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, or if the prospective Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective Grand Prize Winner shall be selected. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Monthly prizes (equivalent of $100 in LC Coffee Co. gear or coffee) will be awarded the same way as the Grand Prize Winner, at the end of each respective 30 days.
- Conditions of Entry: Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Administrator’s or Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the judges reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on social media account, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the social media account submitted at time of entry. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Prize: The Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Caye Caulker, Belize, Central America, consisting of the following (the “Grand Prize”): (1) round-trip coach class airfare ($500 per ticket, maximum, each)for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest to Belize City, Belize from the major Portland, Oregon PDX airport, or Seattle, WA., Sea-Tac Airport (ii) seven (7) days/six (6) nights hotel accommodations at Happy Destiny Belize resort (1 room, double occupancy); (iii)transfers from Belize City to Caye Caulker for 2, arriving and departing (iv) two dinners for Grand Prize winner and guest at the Happy Destiny Property; (v) Island Tour provided by Happy Destiny Belize. Actual retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $2,000. No Actual Cash Value.
The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the Grand Prize in the Promotion shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the Grand Prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the Grand Prize are the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. Grand Prize Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the Grand Prize.
Travel must be round trip. Sponsor or Administrator will determine airline, flight itinerary and hotel and accommodations in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Blackout Dates are November 22, 2021 - January 2, 2022, and April 8 - April 22, 2022. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Grand Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. All travel must be completed by April 15, 2022, and must be arranged with Sponsor or Administrator a minimum of thirty (30) days in advance, and is subject to availability and Sponsor’s approval. If Grand Prize Winner is unable to fulfill Grand Prize during time period, Grand Prize Winner forfeits the Grand Prize in its entirety and an alternate winner may be selected. All travel dates will be determined by the Sponsor, and once made may not be altered except by Sponsor. Some restrictions may apply. Meals not described above, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All other expenses not specifically identified as included in the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion must travel the same itinerary and on the dates and/or times specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Once the travel companion is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining any identification documents necessary for international travel. Travel companion of winner must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, unless accompanied by his/her parent or legal guardian, and must sign a Liability and Publicity Release. If potential winner’s travel companion fails to return such documents within date and/or time indicated within such documents, then the potential winner may forfeit the right to the travel companion.
Grand Prize cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value.
- Disputes/Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant or the Promotion Entities in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the Superior courts sitting in Lewis County, Washington, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Washington. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. YOU (AND YOUR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS IF YOU ARE A MINOR) HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
- Winner List: The winners for each phase of the Promotion will be listed on the social media accounts owned by Lewis County Coffee Company.
- Sponsor: Lewis County Coffee Company and Happy Destiny Limited, Belize.
- Administrator: MY Agency, LLC (https://www.m-y-agency.com/), P.O. Box 2129, Longview, WA 98632.